ClearCorrect clear aligners can correct your smile in as little as 12 months.
If you dream of new smile but don't want the hassle and look of traditional metal braces, clear aligners may be your answer.
ClearCorrect is perfect for teens, college students, working professionals, parents, or anyone who wants a simple solution for straighter teeth that will fit into their busy schedule.
Three Easy Steps to your perfect smile
Consult with our dentists to see if you are a good candidate for ClearCorrect clear aligners.
Follow the custom treatment plan to achieve your perfect smile.
Proudly show off your new smile.
Why clear aligners?
Clear aligners offer several advantages to traditional braces. They are:
- Comfortable and easy to wear
- Nearly invisible
- Removable for eating and daily dental hygiene
- Require no dietary restrictions
Clear aligners show off your smile without the embarrassment of a mouth full of metal braces. Most people won't even notice you're wearing them.
What Payment Options does Mandarin Dental Care offer for ClearCorrect Clear Aligners?
We have several easy ways to pay for your ClearCorrect treatment.
- Insurance: Many dental insurance plans that include traditional braces also cover ClearCorrect treatment. If you give us your insurance information when you schedule your consultation, we can check your available coverage.
- HSA or FSA: Patients with an HSA or FSA account can use their tax-free dollars to pay for treatment. During your consultation or before starting your treatment, let us know if you want to use your HSA or FSA account.
- Payment Plans and Financing: We offer flexible payment plans and financing options for ClearCorrect treatment. Ask during your consultation so we can find the best plan and financing option for you.
Is ClearCorrect treatment the correct answer for you?
For most people, the answer is yes. ClearCorrect clear aligners are a great choice whether you need to straighten your teeth or correct over or underbites.
How long does it take?
Your treatment time may vary between 6 to 24 months depending on your unique situation. Results can be seen in a matter of weeks. We find that many of our patients complete the ClearCorrect treatment in 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions Flexible Payment Options For High-Quality Dental Care in Jacksonville
For your convenience, Mandarin Dental Care accepts:
- A wide range of PPO dental insurance plans
- Cash and check
- All major credit cards, including MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and more
We do NOT accept HMO or Medicaid plans.
No Insurance? We Have You Covered.
See how simple and affordable better oral health can be!