Our dentists make every effort to preserve and maintain your natural teeth.
But there are times that a tooth extraction is necessary.
We only recommend extractions when needed to avoid serious oral health issues.
Some of the Common Reasons Include:
- Tooth decayed or damaged beyond repair
- A crowded mouth that needs more space for orthodontic treatment, such as Invisalign®
- Impacted teeth unable to erupt
- Baby teeth that refuse to fall out and block the permanent teeth
- Wisdom teeth that lack space in the bite or inability to erupt
Mandarin Dental Care
always prioritizes patient comfort.
Our Tooth Extraction Procedure
The tooth extraction type, simple or surgical, depends on the tooth’s shape, size, position, and location in the mouth.
We understand that you may have anxiety about tooth extractions. We offer local anesthetics and other sedation options to keep you comfortable and pain-free. We will talk you through each step of the process.
Flexible Payment Options For High-Quality Dental Care in Jacksonville
For your convenience, Mandarin Dental Care accepts:
- A wide range of PPO dental insurance plans
- Cash and check
- All major credit cards, including MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and more
We do NOT accept HMO or Medicaid plans.
No Insurance? We Have You Covered.
See how simple and affordable better oral health can be!